Wednesday 5 December 2012

An Emirati from Abu Dhabi Wins the Second Mini Cooper Convertible from Paris Gallery



A visit to Ras Al Khaimah turns out to be a winner

It was a time of heightened celebrations for an Emirati household in Abu Dhabi. In addition to the National Day celebrations marking the 41st year of UAE independence, Mr. Mohammed Ahmad Mansouri and his family had another great reason to rejoice. Paris Gallery announced Mr. Mohammed as the September Timetations Lucky Draw winner. He drove home an uber-cool Mini Cooper Convertible.

This was the second of two Mini Cooper Convertibles given away as part of the September Timetations promotion that was held at Paris Gallery stores across the UAE. Customers purchasing sunglasses from Chopard, Diesel, Ermenegildo Zenga, Escada, Givenchy, Lanvin and Swarovski were entitled to a lucky draw ticket. Mr. Mohammed had purchased sunglasses from the Paris Gallery store at the Al Manar Mall in Ras Al Khaimah.

A joyful Mr. Mohammed, said, "Paris Gallery has always been my shopping destination whenever I wanted to purchase my perfumes or sunglasses. At Paris Gallery I always find what I'm looking for. I was visiting Ras Al Khaimah, and found my way to Paris Gallery in Manar Mall and bought myself sunglasses that I liked. Little did I know that that visit would win me a cool Mini Cooper Convertible. This is the first time I have won such a huge prize. I'm also overjoyed by the fact that this win coincides with the 41st National Day of our country, making it a very memorable day for me and my family. I am very thankful to Paris Gallery."

Mrs. Salma Khatib, a Syrian national, was the winner of the first draw that took place in November. She had purchased sunglasses at the Paris Gallery store in Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment