Monday 4 November 2013

@We_are_Jabra @Jabraeurope @htregoning looks at the Jabra Sport Wireless+


As a devoted user of the Jabra Skype product combined with my love of cycling I was very excited when it was announced that Jabra had launched it’s Jabra Sprt wireless. I was full of excitement when the product arrived and I was not disappointed. The item was beautifully packed as is their way. Being a man I immediately unpacked it all and started to play with it. The “get started in under 5 minutes” instructions are made for someone like me who gets a new product and just wants to use it. The kit arrives with a headset, and armband for a phone and several spares and a USB charger. I thought I mastered it and I was pleasantly surprised. 

I put on the headset and put my phone in a holder and rolled out on my bike. What a relief not to have any wires hanging round my waste as  I rode. What is more it is designed for sport and sweating and with no issues yet while exercising in warm temperatures I am delighted with it. I can listen to podcasts and music, take and reject phonecalls and if I need some live stimulation tune in to the live radio. I have happily cycled many kilometres with it and I am now also running. 

The Jabra Sport Wireless also came with 3 months premium membership to Endomondo so I am using the system to track my exercise now. Whilst not being a natural athlete I am certainly enjoying my exercise more with this fabulous wireless yet multifunctional accessory! As I enjoy it it also keeps me fitter as I exercise for longer! Great stuff Jabra.

No comments:

Post a Comment