Monday, 14 April 2014
@HP Unveils Voice Tablet, Latest Ink Advantage Printers and 360-degree Convertible PC at @GITEXShopper Spring 2014
HP Unveils Voice Tablet, Latest Ink Advantage Printers and 360-degree Convertible PC at GITEX Shopper Spring 2014
Next generation hybrid PC, new mobile device and printers adapt to customers’ needs at work, play and on-the-go HP today unveiled a new hybrid PC, mobile device and printers that transform the computing experience and keep mobile customers entertained and connected at both work and play.
The new offerings include:
· The introduction of HP’s voice tablet, the 6-inch diagonal HP Slate6 VoiceTab, into the Middle East market. More than a tablet and smarter than a phone, the HP Slate VoiceTab Series is designed to meet mobile customers’ needs in a highly attractive and affordable package.
· The latest addition to the Deskjet Ink Advantage printers, the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4645 e-All-in-One printer, which is designed for users looking for home-office productivity from a wireless e-all-in-one offering high-quality printing and multipage scan, copy and fax plus low cost HP Original ink.
· The HP Pavilion x360, an affordable touch convertible PC that transforms the computing experience with a 360-degree hinge and adapts to the way the next generation lives.
“Customers have told us they want a single device that is designed to work and play the way they do, at an affordable price,” said Mathew Thomas, general manager, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Middle East. “In our commitment to provide best in class, products and services, we are launching exciting products that meet our customer’s needs. ”
More than a tablet, smarter than a phone
The HP Slate6 VoiceTab is a compact, full-featured tablet powered by a Quad-Core processor and built on the AndroidTM operation system , enabling users to multitask at everything from email and web surfing to gaming and streaming.(2) Also featuring voice-calling capability,(4) it comes equipped with a 3G Dual SIM Standby feature delivering quality, reliability and performance to help users take care of business.
The HP Slate6 VoiceTab also offers front-firing stereo speakers for top-quality sound that delivers an immersive experience that spans social media and gaming to streaming movies, music and more. Plus, the innovative new IPS Panel delivers a better viewing angle, while offering vibrant colors and a responsive touch.
The device comes equipped with an HD(2) camera front and rear for photos and video chats. With a micro SD card slot, users can enjoy up to 32GB of storage on the new tablet. Users also have access to HP Connected Photo, which enables them to sync photos across various devices through the cloud.
The stylish, compact design, weighing just 160 grams, is slim enough to fit nicely in the user’s pocket and features a premium scratch-resistant back cover design.
As part of the HP Slate Voice Tab Series launch, HP is offering two lucky winners an all-expense paid trip to India to meet Deepika Padukone, spokesperson for the HP VoiceTab. Fans simply have to register on the HP Middle East Facebook page for a chance to win this fantastic prize.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4645
The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4645 e-All-in-One is designed for users looking for home office productivity from a wireless e-all-in-one offering high quality printing and multipage scan, automatic two-sided printing, copy and fax—plus low-cost HP Original inks.
With HP Ink Advantage 4645, users can boost home office productivity for less, print up to two times the pages for the same cost, control costs and save without compromising on performance, get affordable printing and copying, and get easy mobile printing from your smartphone, tablet or notebook. The printers also are equipped with AirPrint, allowing wireless and mobile printing from any Apple iOS device via a Wi-Fi network as well as e-print, allowing users to print from virtually anywhere.
Whether doing work at the desk, relaxing on the couch or taking notes and sharing presentations in the classroom, the HP Pavilion x360 easily converts from notebook mode to stand or tent mode, or to tablet mode.
· Notebook mode allows users to easily answer email, take notes or write a paper.
· Users can relax on the couch and use the HP Pavilion x360 to watch movies or video chat in stand mode without having the keyboard obstruct
· In tent mode, users can play games, browse photos and share their screen with friends in a more collaborative way
· By transitioning the device’s 360-degree hinge all the way into tablet mode, users can browse social networks or read books on the go
The HP Pavilion x360 is available in two stylish colors that reflect users’ personal styles –Brilliant Red and Smoke Silver. The convertible offers a soft touch finish that resists fingerprints and features brushed aluminum on the keyboard deck.
Music lovers will enjoy the HP Pavilion x360’s powerful entertainment performance powered by built-in Beats Audio™, dual speakers designed for great sound in any position and an optimized touchscreen. Users also can browse, play and stream music with HP Connected Music, a platform which brings music lovers a new way to enjoy some of the world’s most popular music artists.
For young professionals on-the-go or busy students, the HP Pavilion x360 is the ideal portable companion with a weight of just 3.08 pounds (1.4kg ).(1) Supporting a wide variety of user experiences, it is equipped with an 11.6-inch (29.4cm) diagonal high-definition HD SVA display with 10- point capacitive multi-touch, Intel® Pentium® or Celeron® processors, and an HP TrueVision HD webcam.(2)
Pricing and availability
HP Slate6 VoiceTab will be available exclusively at Sharaf DG in the UAE in April 2014 for a starting price of AED 1099.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage Printer 4645 is available in retail stores now at AED 455.
HP Pavilion x360 is available in retail stores in April 2014 for a starting price of AED 1,799.